Deep Fork Child Care Food Program
PO Box 480
Morris, Ok 74445
PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE
IS THIS INCOME TAXABLE?
The portion of the reimbursement which covers your food costs is not taxable. If your food costs exceed your reimbursement, then the excess is considered a business expense and is tax deductible.
FY 2020-2021 Rates
|MEALS:||TIER I:||TIER II:|
As a licensed or tribally approved provider, you are
eligible to participate in the CACFP Program
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE?
- Complete an agreement with your sponsor
- Agree to have on-site visits from your sponsor at least three (3) time per year
- Attend at least one training per year
- Prepare and serve meals that meet the CACFP Meal Pattern and keep accurate records
- Submit required information on time and you will be reimbursed for all eligible meals
Peggy Anderson, Paula Sadler and Tami Alvarez
HOW TO ENROLL IN THE CACFP PROGRAM?
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO ENROLL CALL THE DEEP FORK CHILD CARE FOOD PROGRAM
PHONE: 918-733-2324 TOLL FREE: 1-866-512-5122
Daycare home providers enrolling with DEEP FORK'S CACFP program can take advantage of the features listed below:
- E-mail Communication and Claims
- Training/Technical Assistance
- 14 day Cycle Menus
- Direct Deposits
- Voice Mail on 24/7
- Fax Machine on 24/7
Other benefits with Deep Fork CACFP include:
- Reimbursement for meals on weekends
- Reimbursement for meals as late-night snacks
- Reimbursement for meals served to infants